The Human Resources Department (HR) is critical in providing strategy, policy, procedures and advice ensuring we continue to support our various staff throughout employment at the University. This includes:
- delivery of effective recruitment and staffing solutions
- supporting a motivated workforce through opportunity, professional development and pay and reward based on their productivity
- enabling a flexible working environment, recognising that individuals have different needs
- embracing diversity in all that we do
- ensuring ongoing achievement though effective performance management
Working together to promote excellence through people
As a knowledge based organisation, our staff are the basis of our success. Whether delivering front-line research and teaching or providing vital support services, our ongoing achievements would not be possible without the dedication and contribution of our high calibre workforce.
The Koya University’s HR website is designed to provide up-to-date information and guidance to managers and staff to support all staff related needs.